How to find All Hallows
All Hallows is in the Hyde Park area of Leeds. The address is:
All Hallows Church,
24 Regent Terrace,
Follow the directions below, referring to the map at the foot of the page.
By car from central Leeds
- Follow signs for the A660 to Otley/Skipton.
- Continue up the A660 past the University and onto a stretch of dual carriageway with Woodhouse Moor on your left.
- At the next traffic lights you will see the Hyde Park pub at the corner ahead on your right. Turn left at these lights down Hyde Park Road.
- Continue down Hyde Park Road (with Woodhouse Moor on your left).
- At the crossroads with Moorland Road and Royal Park Road, carry straight on down the hill.
- Take the second turning on the right, signposted to All Hallows Church. At the T-junction with Regent Terrace you will see the church ahead of you and slightly to the right. You can park in the church car park in front of the building.
On foot from the University of Leeds
- From the West Entrance to the University (Mount Preston Street) walk up Clarendon Road towards Woodhouse Lane.
- Turn left into Moorland Road and go to the crossroads with Hyde Park Road.
- Turn left into Hyde Park Road and carry straight on down the hill.
- Take the second turning on the right, signposted to All Hallows Church. At the T-junction with Regent Terrace you will see the church ahead of you and slightly to the right.
On arrival by train at Leeds rail station you can either walk to the Infirmary Street bus station and follow the bus directions below, or:
Take a local train to Burley Park (the first stop on the Harrogate Line).
Leave Burley Park station by the steps up to Ashville Road.
Turn left into Ashville Road, and at the end (by the Co-op) turn right into Cardigan Road.
Walk down Cardigan Road until there are no more short roads on your right; cross over and turn left up Royal Park Road.
Continue along Royal Park Road, crossing over Thornville Road and Queen’s Road.
After Queen’s Road, take the third turning on the right (Ebor Mount). Carry on into Regent Terrace. As the road begins to go steeply downhill, All Hallows Church is on your right.
From the Infirmary Street bus station take the 54, 74 or 75 bus and get off on Burley Road by Yorkshire TV. Cross over Burley Road and go up Woodsley Road; bear left into Hyde Park Road. Take the third turning to the left (Hill Top Street), signposted to All Hallows Church, and you will see the church in front of you at the end of the road.
From Eastgate/Headrow take the 49 or 50 bus and get off on Burley Road, following directions as above.
Alternatively from Eastgate/Headrow take the 56 bus, which goes up Albion Street. Get off at the second stop on Moorland Road, and follow the directions ‘On foot from the University of Leeds’ above.