In a previous post we introduced Burj’s Boots but it’s not just Burj who is going to walk. Lots of other feet are going to take part in walking to raise funds for our roof. They may not all be aiming to do the Yorkshire Three Peaks, some are aiming at two Peaks, some at one, and some of the youngest and oldest members are looking at a walk along the river at Horton-in-Ribblesdale whilst the “big walks” are happening.
This is all getting rather exciting! We are looking forwards to three Saturdays over the next few months when we will be limbering up our legs, wearing in our wellies and smelling our socks to make sure that we can put our best feet forwards! A reminder of the proposed walks:
- Saturday 23rd March – a walk from All Hallows’ to Thwaite Mills along the canal and back passing the Royal Armories …. and Hannah and Burj’s home. The walk will start at 10:15am.
- Saturday 13th April – a walk from Marsden in the Pennines
- Saturday 25th May – a walk in the Dales
- Saturday 15th June – The Three Peaks, Two Peaks, One Peak and River Walk!
Further details to follow. Meanwhile, of all the footwear that appears in the animated picture, can you spot:
- your feet?
- feet (and shoes) that have already done the Three Peaks?
If you are taking part there is a sponsor form available here.
If you would like to sponsor us then you do so via our Just Giving page