After 2,000 years of Jewish history, Jesus has come to bring a fresh understanding of God’s love, to set a new standard, asking more of his followers. No longer just over-concerned with legalistic minutiae, but encompassing our lives and the world around us with a love as powerful as God’s. Are we up to the challenge?
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 5 May
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 4 May
- Thought for the Day : Monday 3 May
- Sunday 2 May 2021 – Ruth – Harmony of family, society and nature
- Thought for the Day : Friday 30 April
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 29 April
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 28 April
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 27 April
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church