Whilst a number of the All Hallows’ community were off practising their martial arts at the Greenbelt Festival a small remnant set out on an adventure to explore the heights of Meanwood Ridge, the depths of the Bedford Fields forest garden, the wide open expanse of Meanwood Park and the delights of the food served at the cafe in Meanwood Park. As you can see from the photo, our intrepid explorers thrived on their adventure!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
Why not come and join us!
- Sunday 21st October 2018
- This Week 15th – 21st October
- Stop the deportation of Andrew Mustapha
- Willy Porter and Luke Jackson – Live At All Hallows’
- Can we tackle Climate Change?
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Angela Birkin 7th October 2018
- This Week 8th – 14th October
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Hayley Matthews 30th September 2018
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
- © All Hallows' Church, Leeds