Whilst a number of the All Hallows’ community were off practising their martial arts at the Greenbelt Festival a small remnant set out on an adventure to explore the heights of Meanwood Ridge, the depths of the Bedford Fields forest garden, the wide open expanse of Meanwood Park and the delights of the food served at the cafe in Meanwood Park. As you can see from the photo, our intrepid explorers thrived on their adventure!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 20 January
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 19 January
- Thought for the Day : Monday 18 January
- Sunday Worship 17 January 2021
- Thought for the Day : Friday 15 January
- Sunday 17 January – God With Us: Angels and Aha! Moments
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 14 January
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 13 January
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church