Whilst a number of the All Hallows’ community were off practising their martial arts at the Greenbelt Festival a small remnant set out on an adventure to explore the heights of Meanwood Ridge, the depths of the Bedford Fields forest garden, the wide open expanse of Meanwood Park and the delights of the food served at the cafe in Meanwood Park. As you can see from the photo, our intrepid explorers thrived on their adventure!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 14 April
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 13 April
- Thought for the Day : Monday 12 April
- Sunday Worship 11 April 2021
- Sunday 11 April – The Kingdom of God is like a leaven
- Sunday Worship 4 April 2021 – Easter Sunday
- Easter Fire and Eucharist
- Singing the Good Friday Blues: a service of lament
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church