Whilst a number of the All Hallows’ community were off practising their martial arts at the Greenbelt Festival a small remnant set out on an adventure to explore the heights of Meanwood Ridge, the depths of the Bedford Fields forest garden, the wide open expanse of Meanwood Park and the delights of the food served at the cafe in Meanwood Park. As you can see from the photo, our intrepid explorers thrived on their adventure!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
Why not come and join us!
- This Week 18th – 24th November
- Rainbow Junktion Bistro with Big Al’s Big Choir
- Sermon by Toby Parsons 10th November 2019 – The Eucharist (Part 6)
- This Week 11th – 17th November
- Sunday 10th November – Remembrance Sunday
- Sermon by Dr Jan Betts 3rd November 2019 – The Eucharist (Part 5)
- This Week 4th – 10th November
- Sunday 3rd November – Celebrating All Hallows
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
- © All Hallows' Church, Leeds -Designed and maintained by RedKite
All Hallows Church, Leeds - Registered charity number: 1184558
We are a Fair Trade Church