Whilst a number of the All Hallows’ community were off practising their martial arts at the Greenbelt Festival a small remnant set out on an adventure to explore the heights of Meanwood Ridge, the depths of the Bedford Fields forest garden, the wide open expanse of Meanwood Park and the delights of the food served at the cafe in Meanwood Park. As you can see from the photo, our intrepid explorers thrived on their adventure!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Sunday Worship 28 February 2021
- Sunday 28 February 2021 – Second Sunday in Lent
- Thought for the Day : Friday 26 February
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 25 February
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 24 February
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 23 February
- Thought for the Day : Monday 22 February
- Sunday Worship 21 February 2021
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church