The refugee family and friends have continued their wanderings and have made a reappearance at the church. They look slightly confused in this picture but then it is easy to be confused if you are a stranger in the land. Customs, language, food, music and even the side of the road that you herd your sheep or ride your camels – all of these things may be different and confusing. It can take years or even a lifetime to begin to feel comfortable with living in a different culture – maybe we need to take that into account as we try to welcome people into our land. Why don’t we celebrate our differences instead of expecting everyone to be like us?
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 3 March
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 2 March
- Thought for the Day : Monday 1 March
- Sunday Worship 28 February 2021
- Sunday 28 February 2021 – Second Sunday in Lent
- Thought for the Day : Friday 26 February
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 25 February
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 24 February
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church