The refugee family and friends have continued their wanderings and have made a reappearance at the church. They look slightly confused in this picture but then it is easy to be confused if you are a stranger in the land. Customs, language, food, music and even the side of the road that you herd your sheep or ride your camels – all of these things may be different and confusing. It can take years or even a lifetime to begin to feel comfortable with living in a different culture – maybe we need to take that into account as we try to welcome people into our land. Why don’t we celebrate our differences instead of expecting everyone to be like us?
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
Why not come and join us!
- This Week 15th – 21st October
- Stop the deportation of Andrew Mustapha
- Willy Porter and Luke Jackson – Live At All Hallows’
- Can we tackle Climate Change?
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Angela Birkin 7th October 2018
- This Week 8th – 14th October
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Hayley Matthews 30th September 2018
- This Week 1st – 7th October
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
- © All Hallows' Church, Leeds