The holy family have been sharing the stable with their Happyland (ask a parent of young children) equivalents for the past few days. I’ve been pondering how to explain the Christmas story to someone who has never heard it before and is experiencing Christmas for the first time. I’ve been using the nativity set and the Jesus bible Storybook to introduce my 2 year old to the story. He definitely understands that Christmas means parties, Santa and presents but I’m hoping he has also begun to understand that whilst these things are very nice, we are really celebrating something even more special, the birth of baby Jesus.
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
Why not come and join us!
- Sunday 21st October 2018
- This Week 15th – 21st October
- Stop the deportation of Andrew Mustapha
- Willy Porter and Luke Jackson – Live At All Hallows’
- Can we tackle Climate Change?
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Angela Birkin 7th October 2018
- This Week 8th – 14th October
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Hayley Matthews 30th September 2018
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
- © All Hallows' Church, Leeds