The holy family have been sharing the stable with their Happyland (ask a parent of young children) equivalents for the past few days. I’ve been pondering how to explain the Christmas story to someone who has never heard it before and is experiencing Christmas for the first time. I’ve been using the nativity set and the Jesus bible Storybook to introduce my 2 year old to the story. He definitely understands that Christmas means parties, Santa and presents but I’m hoping he has also begun to understand that whilst these things are very nice, we are really celebrating something even more special, the birth of baby Jesus.
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Sunday 18 April 2021 – Miriam – Prophetess and Sister
- Thought for the Day : Friday 16 April
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 15 April
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 14 April
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 13 April
- Thought for the Day : Monday 12 April
- Sunday Worship 11 April 2021
- Sunday 11 April – The Kingdom of God is like a leaven
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church