This Sunday is the second Sunday after Epiphany and one of our readings tells how Jesus helped to celebrate the wedding at Cana by turning water into wine. It didn’t seem as though Jesus could do the right thing according to some people as he was accused of enjoying parties too much!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHoBiT)
- Sunday Worship 16 May 2021
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 12 May
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 11 May
- Thought for the Day : Monday 10 May
- Sunday Worship 9 May 2021
- Sunday 9 May 2021 – Mary and Elizabeth – God exalts the lowly
- Thought for the Day : Friday 7 May
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church