In their travels the Knitivity refugee family meet all sorts of people. Usually they meet local people connected to All Hallows but this weekend they found themselves at the vicarage for a night and they met up with two people visiting from London – not quite refugees themselves – Emily and Nam. Emily works for the Migration Museum Project , a fascinating project “telling stories of movement to and from Britain in fresh and engaging ways.” I’m sure that Emily learnt a lot from meeting our Knitivity Refugee Family!
Worship with us
Weekly Sunday services are at 10:30am
on Facebook during Lockdown
Why not join us!
- Thought for the Day : Monday 1 March
- Sunday Worship 28 February 2021
- Sunday 28 February 2021 – Second Sunday in Lent
- Thought for the Day : Friday 26 February
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 25 February
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 24 February
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 23 February
- Thought for the Day : Monday 22 February
We have teamed up with Ecotricity
We are a Fair Trade Church