A service bringing together Christians from across Leeds to reflect, lament and take action in care of the planet in the face of a climate crisis is taking place at St George’s Church on Monday 30th March at 6:30pm. There will be space to lament what we are losing, prayers for the future and workshops to engage in actions alongside others.
Arrive from 6.15pm to grab a cuppa. The service, which will include break out time for workshops, will start at 6.30pm and finish by 8.30pm. Please book here.
There will be workshops on:
- Local church responses – exploring what local churches can do
- Civil disobedience – exploring how we can get involved in direct action
- Craftivism -exploring how we can use positive and encouraging forms of activism to make a change
- Advocacy – exploring how we can make our voice heard to those in power
- A quiet reflective space instead of a workshop