“Building lives where Love can dwell”
On Sunday morning in our worship service at 10:30am on Facebook Live we will be looking back over the past year, and offering the coming year to God with the help of our annual Discipleship MOT – which really warrants a bit more time than 15 minutes on a Sunday morning! So here is your invitation to give God the gift of half an hour (or more!) and a cup of tea or coffee and these questions below.
- In what ways has your spiritual life matured and developed in the last year?
- What ministry / relationships / experiences have changed you?
- What are the positive or negative factors in your relationship with God?
- What are the things that keep you walking close to Jesus?
- What have been the most difficult or testing times over the last year? What have those times taught you?
- Think of one or two major highlights. Why were these important?
- In what ways do you feel God has been equipping you to serve Her/Him?
Looking ahead to the next year, are there aspects of your life that you would like to be different? If so, what are they?
Do you feel ready for or excited by the prospect of new challenges in your walk with Jesus in the coming year?
The liturgy for our services for Christmas and Epiphany is available below: