Asylum and refugee issues
- Refugee Week
- SOLACE – Solace is a Leeds’-based charity which provides psychotherapy, complementary therapies and advocacy support to the survivors of persecution and exile living in the Yorkshire and Humber region, many of whom have been traumatised by torture, rape, the death or disappearance of loved ones and often combinations of all of these and other atrocities.
- WYDAN – West Yorkshire Destitute Asylum seekers Network
Church of England
- Diocese of Leeds
- Inclusive Church – Inclusive Church is so much more than a single issue organisation and is committed to working for a church that is welcoming and open to all, expressing what it means to be Anglican
- Housing Justice – the national voice of Christian action in the field of housing and homelessness. They exist because they believe that human dignity is challenged by the lack of decent housing.
- Hyde Park Source (HP Source!) – Community organisation working in the Hyde Park region to help improve the environment and build community
- Earth Quaker Action Team – The Earth Quaker Action Team is an organization of Quaker Friends, and friends of Friends, who join millions of people around the world fighting for our threatened planet.
- Eco-Congregation Portal
- Ekklesia, the beliefs and values thinktank.
- Holy Rood House – Holy Rood House is a charity with a gentle Christian ethos, providing safer space for those of us who are finding life unsafe.
- All Hallows Gigs – a bunch of friends who run gigs together in a friendly, acoustically wonderful open & diverse church in Hyde Park Leeds.
- Sacred Wing – a choir that enjoys singing sacred music and has an abhorrence of homophobia.
- Changing Attitude
- Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement – The Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement is proclaiming a basic Christian truth. It is working for the very love and freedom that Christ brings to his people through his life, death and resurrection. LGCM is working for love, for peace, for justice, and for the promotion of the Christian faith especially within the LGBT community.
- Counselling Directory – a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as articles, news, and events. To ensure the professionalism of the website, all counsellors have provided qualifications and insurance cover or proof of membership with a professional body.
- Funeral Costs Help – a not-for-profit website aimed at helping those who have lost a nearest or dearest one. It aims to help people understand what is involved in planning a funeral and the costs involved.