So, how are your attempts to reduce the use of single use plastics going?
Give us your thoughts and experiences below!
- Have you signed up for Plastic Free July?
- Have you identified simple ways to reduce your dependence on plastics?
- Has it been easy or difficult?
- Can you see a measurable difference?
- Does it make you feel any better? How do you feel a out it?
The Church of England’s Lent Plastic Challenge was widely reported in the media yesterday, such as this BBC report. Here is a link to the Plastic Free Lent sheet. If you are taking part why not share your experience and thoughts and encourage each other via our website comments or Facebook page.