All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 2 July
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 1 July
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 30 June
- Thought for the Day : Monday 29 June
- This Week 29 June – 5 July 2020
- Sunday All Age Worship Live 28 June 2020
- Thought for the Day : Saturday 27 June
- Sunday 28 June
- Thought for the Day : Friday 26 June
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 25 June
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 24 June
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 23 June