All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- A prayer on Earth Day
- Sunday Worship 18 April 2021
- Sunday 18 April 2021 – Miriam – Prophetess and Sister
- Sunday Worship 11 April 2021
- Sunday 11 April – The Kingdom of God is like a leaven
- Sunday Worship 4 April 2021 – Easter Sunday
- Easter Fire and Eucharist
- Singing the Good Friday Blues: a service of lament
- Holy Week and Easter at All Hallows
- Sunday Worship 28 March 2021 – Palm Sunday
- Sunday Worship 21 March 2021
- Sunday Worship 14 March 2021