All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Bulletin 29th November 2015
- Leeds People Pilgrimage
- Climate Change Prayer
- Sermon 22nd November 2015 – Pippa Woodhams and Paul Magnall
- Bulletin 22nd November 2015
- Climate Change – Am I bothered?
- Candlelight vigil
- Bulletin 15th November 2015
- Bulletin 8th November 2015
- All Hallows’ birthday weekend!
- Bulletin 1st November 2015
- Sermon 26th October – Richard Burton