All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Justice Matters! Talk from Sunday 11 September
- Bulletin 18th September 2016
- Praise God for Syria
- Live At All Hallows this Autumn
- Bulletin 11th September 2016
- All things bright and beautiful
- Making prayer bunting
- Bulletin 4th September 2016
- All Hallows at Greenbelt
- Bulletin 28th August 2016
- Rev Stanley Baxter
- Wild City Retreat at All Hallows