All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Rev Stanley Baxter
- Wild City Retreat at All Hallows
- Bulletin Sunday 21st August 2016
- Bulletin Sunday 14th August 2016
- Feeling crafty? Summer eco craft workshops
- Leeds Pride 2016
- VIDEO “The World Is Our Song” (Unofficial Anthem for Team Refugees)
- The unofficial #TeamRefugees Olympic anthem
- Nagasaki Day Memorial Commemoration
- Bulletin Sunday 31st July 2016
- Unity shenanigans
- Sunday 24th July 2016