All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Sunday 7 June 2020 – Trinity Sunday
- Thought for the Day : Friday 5 June
- World Environment Day 2020
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 4 June
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 3 June
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 2 June
- Thought for the Day : Monday 1 June
- Pentecost Sunday Service Live from All Hallows’ Vicarage 31 May 2020
- This Week 1 – 7 June 2020
- Thought for the Day : Saturday 30 May
- Sunday 31 May 2020
- Thought for the Day : Friday 29 May