All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Easter 2017 at All Hallows’
- Bulletin 30th April 2017
- When does Jesus surprise me?
- A Moment with God – Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday
- A Moment with God – Good Friday
- A Moment with God – Maundy Thursday
- A Moment with God – Wednesday in Holy Week
- A Moment with God – Tuesday in Holy Week
- A Moment with God – Monday in Holy Week
- Palm Sunday
- Bulletin 9th April 2017
- Bulletin 26th March 2017