All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- FoodCycle Leeds
- Bulletin 4th December 2016
- Refugee Family 4
- Refugee Family 3
- Refugee Family 2
- Refugee Family 1
- Sacred Wing – Mozart’s Requiem
- Bulletin 27th November 2016 – Advent Sunday
- Bulletin 20th November 2016
- Remembrance Day – some research into little known facts
- Bulletin 13th November 2016
- All Hallows’ Birthday Party 2016