All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Under One Roof
- Bulletin 19th March 2017
- Sermon by Dr Jan Betts – 12th March 2017
- Bulletin 12th March 2017
- Sermon for Transfiguration / Church Action on Poverty Sunday
- Bulletin 26th February 2017
- Bulletin 19th February 2017
- Bulletin 12th February 2017
- Celebrating the Diocese of Leeds
- Sermon by Richard Barton – 5th February 2017
- Bulletin 5th February 2017
- Bulletin 29th January 2017