All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Bulletin 22nd January 2017
- Bulletin 15th January 2017
- LMYG’s Interfaith Conference – Sunday 15th January
- Bulletin 8th January 2017
- Bulletin 1st January 2017
- Christmas Day Dinner
- Refugee Family – Christmas Day
- Refugee Family 6
- Bulletin 18th December 2016
- Hey 2016! What happened to the love?
- CRAZY thing happens to guy at party!!
- Refugee Family 5