All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 24th – 30th September
- Everything is connected
- Sunday 23rd September 2018
- Sermon by the Revd Dr Angela Birkin 16th September 2018
- This Week 17th – 23rd September
- Sunday 16th September 2018
- This Week 10th – 16th September
- Live At All Hallows presents Jimmy Aldridge & Sid Goldsmith
- Sunday 9th September 2018
- This Week 3rd – 9th September 2018
- Creationtide actions and reflections
- Sunday 2nd September 2018