All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 21st – 27th January
- Sermon by Jon Dorsett 20 January 2019
- Thank God for the NHS
- Sunday 20th January 2019
- This Week 14th – 20th January
- Sermon by Adriaan van Klinken 13th January 2019 – Epiphany 1
- This Week 7th – 13th January
- Sunday 6th January 2019
- This Week 31st December – 6th January
- This Week 24th – 30th December
- The trials of being a Refugee Family
- Sunday 23rd December 2018