All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 21 October
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 20 October
- Thought for the Day : Monday 19 October
- Clare Lawson – obituary
- Sunday Worship 18 October 2020
- Celebrations and Introductions
- Thought for the Day : Friday 16 October
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 15 October
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 14 October
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 13 October
- Thought for the Day : Monday 12 October
- Sunday Worship 11 October 2020