All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 18th – 24th February
- Just another brick in the wall!
- Sermon by Rev Anthea Colledge 17 February 2019
- “We have one life. Let’s not waste it on hate. Only love!”
- Sunday 17th February 2019
- This Week 11th – 17th February
- This Week 4th – 10th February
- Sunday 3rd February 2019
- Sermon by Toby Parsons 27 January 2019
- This Week 28th January – 3rd February
- Leeds, our city
- Revision of Electoral Roll 2019