All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Sunday 8th December 2019
- Refugee Family meet Frosty!
- Refugee family spotted in Headingley!
- This Week 2nd – 8th December
- Sunday 1st December 2019
- First Stop for the Refugee Family #leedscofeadvent
- This Week 25th November – 1st December
- Refugee Family – Advent 2019
- Sunday 24 November – Christ the King
- Walter Ramsbottom Evers
- This Week 18th – 24th November