All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Sermon by Paul Magnall – Palm Sunday 14 April 2019
- This Week 15th – 21st April
- Bengali Bistro and toilet “christening”!
- Sunday 14th April 2019
- The Theatre Workshop
- Sermon by Dr Jan Betts 7 April 2019
- This Week 8th – 14th April
- This Week 1st – 7th April
- Earth Hour
- This Week 25th – 31st March
- Sunday 24th March 2019
- Forsythia with a history