All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Public Notice for re-roofing All Hallows’ Church
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 3 March
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 2 March
- Thought for the Day : Monday 1 March
- Sunday Worship 28 February 2021
- Sunday 28 February 2021 – Second Sunday in Lent
- Thought for the Day : Friday 26 February
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 25 February
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 24 February
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 23 February
- Thought for the Day : Monday 22 February
- Sunday Worship 21 February 2021
- Sunday 21 February 2021 – First Sunday in Lent