All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 19 January
- Thought for the Day : Monday 18 January
- Sunday Worship 17 January 2021
- Thought for the Day : Friday 15 January
- Sunday 17 January – God With Us: Angels and Aha! Moments
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 14 January
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 13 January
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 12 January
- Thought for the Day : Monday 11 January
- Sunday Worship 10 January 2021 – Epiphany
- Sunday 10 January – Epiphany
- Thought for the Day : Friday 8 January