All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Sunday 16th December
- Christmas Day Lunch 2018
- Refugee Family visit Shire Oak Primary
- Sacred Wing Concert
- This Week 10th – 16th December
- Refugee Family – Advent 2018
- December at All Hallows’
- Sunday 9th December
- Fundraising Dinner in Support of Asylum Seekers
- Sermon by Jan Betts 2nd December 2018 – Advent Sunday
- This Week 3rd – 9th December
- Sunday 2nd December 2018