All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 25 November
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 24 November
- Thought for the Day : Monday 23 November
- Sunday Worship 22 November 2020
- Thought for the Day : Friday 20 November
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 19 November
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 18 November
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 17 November
- Thought for the Day : Monday 16 November
- Sunday Worship 15 November 2020 – Interfaith Sunday
- Sunday 15 November – InterFaith Week
- Thought for the Day : Friday 13 November