All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Sunday Worship 20 June 2021
- Sunday 20 June – Great Get Together weekend
- Biodiversity survey
- Sunday Worship 13 June 2021
- Sunday Worship 6 June 2021
- Sunday Worship 30 May 2021 – Trinity Sunday
- Sunday Worship 23 May 2021 – Pentecost
- Sunday 23 May 2021 – Mary of Magdala / Pentecost
- International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHoBiT)
- Sunday Worship 16 May 2021
- Sunday Worship 9 May 2021
- Sunday 9 May 2021 – Mary and Elizabeth – God exalts the lowly