All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 16th – 22nd September
- Sunday 15th September 2019 – Creation 3
- Sermon by Graeme Hay 8th September 2019
- This Week 9th – 15th September
- Sunday 8th September 2019 – Creation 2
- Starting the week
- Sermon by Toby Parsons 1st September 2019
- This Week 2nd – 8th September
- Sunday 1st September 2019 – Creation 1
- Sermon by Rev Angela Birkin 25 August 2019
- This Week 26th August – 1st September
- Sermon by Rev Heston Groenewald 18 August 2019