All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 12th – 18th November
- Sunday 11th November 2018
- This Week 5th – 11th November
- Sunday 4th November 2018
- ‘Tis the season to REMEMBER.
- This Week 29th October – 4th November
- Knit and Natter
- Sunday 28th October 2018
- Toilet Refurbishment – at last!
- Remembrance is not enough
- Penthos Requiem
- Today’s service – Sunday 21st October 2018