All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Sunday Worship 10th October 2021
- Sunday Worship 3rd October 2021
- Overwhelmed by the Climate Crisis?
- Sunday Worship 26 September 2021
- Sunday 26th September 2020
- Sunday Worship 19 September 2021
- Prayer in the Square
- Sunday Worship 12 September 2021
- Sunday Worship 5 September 2021
- Sunday 5th August 2021 – Creationtide
- Sunday Worship 29 August 2021
- Sunday 29th August 2021