All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
During the Covid-19 virus we are:
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 22 September
- Thought for the Day : Monday 21 September
- Sunday Worship 20 September 2020
- Thought for the Day : Saturday 19 September
- Sunday 20 September
- Thought for the Day : Friday 18 September
- Thought for the Day : Thursday 17 September
- Thought for the Day : Wednesday 16 September
- Thought for the Day : Tuesday 15 September
- Thought for the Day : Monday 14 September
- Sunday Worship 13 September 2020
- Sunday 13 September 2020