All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 20th May – 26th May
- Sunday 19 May 2019
- International Conscientious Objectors Day 15 May 2019
- This Week 13th May – 19th May
- Sunday 12th May 2019
- This Week 6th May – 12th May
- APCM 2019
- This Week 29th April – 5th May
- Sunday 28th April 2019
- Breaking News – All Hallows’ divests from fossil fuels
- Easter Sunday 2019
- This Week 22nd – 28th April