All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Week 22nd – 28th July
- Sermon by Toby Parsons 14 July 2019
- This Week 15th – 21st July
- This Week 8th – 14th July
- Sunday 7th July 2019
- This Sunday – Picnic in Beckett Park
- Plastic Free July
- Rainbow Junktion Community Free Shop
- This Week 1st – 7th July
- A Prayer Quartet for Pride
- Baptism service
- This Week 24th – 30th June