All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Sermon by Rev Heston Groenewald 18 August 2019
- This Week 19th – 25th August
- This Week 12th – 18th August
- Sermon by the Rev. Tony Whatmough, 11 August 2019
- Nearly Famous!
- This Week 5th – 11th August
- Which colour?
- Nicaragua visit – report 1
- Sunday 4 August – LGBT Liberation Sunday
- Sermon by Rev Heston Groenewald 28 July 2019
- This Week 29th July – 4th August
- Sunday 28th July