All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Sunday 20th October 2019
- Sermon by Anna Bland 13th October 2019 – The Eucharist (Part 2)
- This Week 14th – 20th October
- Sunday 13th October 2019
- This Week 7th – 13th October
- Sermon by Paul Magnall 6th October 2019 – The Eucharist (Part 1)
- Sunday 6th October 2019
- Good Money Week 5-12 October
- This Week 30th September – 6th October
- Language and leadership | Nick Baines’s Blog
- Church Action on Poverty
- Sunday 29th September 2019